MyCup™ NZ Made Menstrual Cup Size 2 is a beautiful cup designed for comfort and confidence!
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 2 is:
- Suitable for people who use super tampons for the majority of days during their period.
- Suitable for people find that their current large cup is not large enough;.
- This cup is designed bigger than most larger sized menstrual cups. If you are unsure of which size to buy please email us email@example.com
- This cup is not recommended for first time cup users. We suggest you buy a My Cup Size 1 or our multipack if you are unsure of sizing.
- You are getting a premium product when you buy MyCup™. Read more about our menstrual cup design and packaging.
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 2 is a beautiful streamlined menstrual cup, made from premium FDA Registered medical grade silicone. It has no prominent ridges or seams, making it smooth and comfortable. Best of all MyCup™ is made in New Zealand.
Your MyCup™ comes in a beautiful box made from responsibly sourced cardboard, printed in vegetable inks. Included is a GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag and instructions for use printed on recycled paper.
The dimensions of the MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 2 are as follows:
- Capacity to breathing holes: 32 ml
- Capacity to rim: 40 ml
- Length including stem: 67 mm
- Length of cup only: 51 mm
- Length of stem only: 16 mm
- Width: 46 mm
When designing MyCup™ We took in consideration the ergonomics of a vagina, its shape and how it would hold a cup in place. A vagina is a tube so we based our cup design on straight walls, just like a vagina. This way there is no possibility of a MyCup™ “tipping” over as it hugs the walls of the vagina and stays in place. We made the base of the cup flatter so that the cup sat snugly at the base of the vagina, without poking out. These two design factors have enabled us to create more space within the cup, increasing the volume of fluid collection and creating a more stable cup placement.
MyCup™ Menstrual cup is considered a firmer style cup, the silicone will soften as it warms up inside your body. At first it can appear to be a bit larger than most cups but we have found that once you get the hang of inserting this cup you will find it will be one of the most comfortable cups you have ever used. Please check our cups folds page for more information on how to insert your cup.
The base of the cup has our leaf design imprinted on the silicone to help with removal of the cup. This provides a lightly “grippy” surface to help with removal of the cup if you prefer to pinch the base of the cup to remove.
The stem has been designed smaller and the pearl-like increments make it easy to trim. Once trimmed the cup retains its aesthetics and remains comfortable with no sharp edges. The stem is shorter, rounder and you will be less aware of its presence.
Our design and production team have worked tirelessly to bring this exceptional cup to the people of New Zealand. We are so proud to be able to manufacture this cup locally in our hometown of Christchurch.