Aviant Hydro+Aid is a natural electrolyte drink base made with real New Zealand lemons and ginger, carbohydrates and electrolytes. It has been specifically formulated to help replace fluids, energy and mineral salts lost from the body during vomiting, diarrhea and other nausea related symptoms.
- Made in New Zealand with real lemons & ginger for a light, soothing drink.
- No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives.
- Premium quality mineral salts (magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium).
- Important source of energy (sucrose & glucose) to help maintain energy levels and fluid intake when made as directed, during periods of dehydration.
- Each 300g tub makes up to 5 litres, when mixed with water as directed.
Useful to keep at home for winter flu, gastro bugs, pregnancy related nausea, hangovers and the like. This product is also popular for motion related activities: open water swimming, sailing and motorsport.
HYDRATION: Proper hydration is essential when you are dehydrated, or unwell. When mixed with water in the correct amounts, Aviant Hydro+Aid will assist with ensuring adequate fluid to prevent or treat mild dehydration that may occur as a result of illness.
ENERGY: Made with a specific blend of sucrose and glucose which helps with rapid replacement of energy, Aviant Hydro+Aid is designed to promote the availability of energy during illness. It’s not sickly sweet so you can easily drink it at full strength.
ELECTROLYTES: Aviant Hydro+Aid is formulated with specific electrolytes, helping to replace those lost from the body during sweating.
Use of this product should not replace professional medical advice. If symptoms persist, see your health care professional without delay.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 scoop (included) of powder for every 250ml water into a glass or drink bottle. Consume within 12 hours of mixing.
RECOMMENDED USE: Recommended dose of 500ml (2 serves) in the first hour of symptoms, then sip as required thereafter.
NUTRITION: Please refer to product photos for nutrition details.