Artemis Arthro Ease Oral Liquid is traditional plant medicine to support joint mobility and stiffness. Ideal for sufferers of chronic joint stiffness, it’s gentle on stomachs and suitable for long-term use. Take Artemis Arthro Ease Oral Liquid to comfort long-suffering joints.
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 10ml, up to 4x daily
Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks:5ml, up to 4x daily
Upkeep: 2.5ml, 1x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks:2.5ml, up to 4x daily
Upkeep: 1.5ml, 1x daily
For best results: Take for a minimum of 6 weeks. Use in conjunction with the Arthro Ease Cream. The healing process is supported by a low purine diet.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Birch leaf (Betula pendula)
Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)
Willowbark (salix sp.)
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol, Peppermint and Ginger. Hypoallergenic.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.