Artemis Breastfeeding Tea is traditional plant medicine to support optimal milk supply for nursing mothers. It includes Fennel and Nettle, widely used to support milk supply. The targeted nutrients support uterine recovery after labour. Take Artemis Breastfeeding Tea for ultimate support during nursing.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: For low milk supply take 3 cups throughout the day – morning, afternoon and evening. To maintain healthy milk supply, take 1 cup each day, for the period of lactation.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breastfeeding women
- Suitable for babies via breast milk
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum)
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.