Artemis Chest Relief is traditional plant medicine to help manage a tight and congested chest. This calming chest elixir helps clear the chest and airways of mucus and support relaxed breathing. Chest Relief is suitable for people susceptible to allergens that cause chest tightness. Take Artemis Chest Relief to help clear mucus and relax the chest.
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 5ml, up to 6x daily
Chronic or Recurring: 5ml, 2x daily
Acute 1-2 Weeks: 2.5ml, up to 6x daily
Chronic or Recurring: 2.5ml, up to 2x daily
For immediate support, take every 30 minutes for up to 3 hours. Do not exceed 6 doses per day. For children 0-6 years, we recommend Kids Chest Relief Day or Kids Chest Relief Night.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Bronchial Asthma: suitable within the recommended dosage
Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Mullein (Verbascum densiflorum)
Grindelia (Grindelia robusta)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Aniseed oil (Pimpinella anisum oleum)
In a natural vegetable glycerine base. Contains ethanol. Hypoallergenic.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.