Apply a thin layer to affected area 3-4 x daily, or more frequently if required.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
For best results: In persistant cases, apply daily for at least 6 weeks. Use in conjunction with the Itch Calm Oral Liquid to additionally support and accelerate healing from within.
Special Instructions: Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- For external use only
- Suitable for all ages, including babies
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Cream Base Ingredients:
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. GE Free. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.