Artemis PMT Ease Tea is traditional plant medicine to support hormonal balance and a regular cycle. For teenage girls and women who suffer from period discomfort. Or women coming off the pill, to support rebalance before conception. Take Artemis PMT Ease Tea to support an easy, regular cycle.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: 3 cups daily, for 8-12 weeks or until cycle is considered normal. For further support, continue with 1 cup daily in the second half of your cycle.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for breastfeeding women
- Suitable for teenage girls
Chaste tree (Vitex agnus castus)
Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris)
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.