Use 1 heaped tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Dose: From week 13 to week 40, take 2-3 cups each day.
Traditionally in Europe, this formula is recommended from early pregnancy onwards. Raspberry leaf has a cumulative effect so the longer it’s taken throughout the pregnancy, the better its effect on the uterine muscle. While it is suitable to take right throughout pregnancy, many women feel comfortable starting Pregnancy Tea at week 13.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris)
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Filled by weight and contents may settle after filling. 30g = 30 cups.
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.