Artemis Thyme Lemon Tonic is traditional plant medicine to soothe the throat and chest. This wonderful winter tonic supports your chest and soothes your throat when you are feeling under the weather. Made fresh with hand-harvested Thyme from Central Otago, this traditional Swiss tonic tastes delicious! Drink it hot or cold. Great for children.
Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water.
For immediate support, take up to 3 cups daily. As a preventative, take 1 cup daily.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long-term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Suitable for all ages
Brown Cane Sugar
Central Otago Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Lemons (certified organic)
Not made from concentrate.
Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.