Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a new and improved formula with antioxidants to reduce free radical damage, and support healthy blood circulation.
- Supports eye health
- Helps relieve eyestrain
- Supports healthy blood capillary health
Blackmores have sourced a high quality, standardised extract sourced from artic wild bilberries. We use an HPLC authenticated bilberry extract.
The added grapeseed helps reduce and relieve eye strain.
Vaccinium myrtillus(bilberry):dry fruit extract 80 mg, equiv. to fresh fruit 8 g (8000 mg)
(standardised to contain anthocyanosides 29 mg)
Vitis vinifera(grape) :dry seed extract 150 mg, equiv. to dry seed 18 g (18000 mg)
(standardised to contain procyanidins 142.5 mg)
Eye health support: 1 tablet per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
To help relieve eye strain: 2 tablets per day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Contains benzoates, soya bean, sulfites
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before use