- An important trace mineral for all New Zealanders due to soil depletion
- A powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage
- Supports the body with wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health
- Supports healthy immune system function during susceptible times
Active Ingredient in each drop:
Zinc (sulphate) 1mg
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Adults and Children over 9 years: Up to 15 drops per day
Children 4-8 years: Up to 4 drops per day
Children 1-3 years: Up to 3 drops per day
Take in fluid once daily.
NB: Highest daily dose reflects safe tolerable upper level for each age or the maximum permissible over-the-counter dose in New Zealand (15mg)
- Zinc competes with copper for absorption. Other minerals (most notably calcium and iron) can adversely affect zinc absorption if supplemented at high doses. If you are taking high doses of other individual minerals defer zinc supplementation to a different time of day.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.