Clinician Hi-Dose Vitamin C Sachets provides two forms of high level vitamin C per sachet at 3550 mg, buffered so it is well tolerated and easily absorbed by the digestive system. Handy sachets for out and about for daily use or in acute situations when the immune system is challenged.
What is it used for:
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Adults: Mix the contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
Precautions and Contraindications:
- This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medications please consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have gastric ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
Each sachet contains:
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
| Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.