Ear Candles are made from 100% cotton & beeswax.
- For safety reasons it is recommended you do not use ear candles alone.
- When using ear candles you should always do both ears, the better one first.
- Lie down flat on one side.
- Insert the ear candle gently into acoustic duct ensuring the end fits snugly, as a seal. Do not force into the ear.
- The partner then lights the upper end.
- Let the candle burn down to the last quarter, take it out, extinguish it then clean the ear. Keep a small bowl of water nearby to extinguish the candle.
- After both ears have been done, rest for 10 minutes.