Adults: Take one capsule daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Ginkgo biloba may affect the way prescription medicines work. Consult your healthcare professional.
- May increase blood pressure. Care required for people on blood pressure medication.
- This product contains Chromium. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Ingredients: (per capsule)
Herbal extracts equivalent to fresh:
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit) 10,000mg
(Providing Anthocyanosides 25mg)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera Seed) 3160mg
(Equiv. Procyanidins 25mg)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba Leaf) 500mg
Vitamins & minerals:
Beta Carotene 3mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mg
d--Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 33mg
(Equiv. Vitamin E 40IU)
Copper Gluconate 3.57mg
(Equiv. Copper 500mcg)
Chromium Yeast 5mg
(Equiv. Chromium 10mcg)
(Equiv. Selenium 50mcg)
Zinc Gluconate 55mg
(Equiv. Zinc 7mg)
No added, gluten, egg, dairy or wheat.
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.