GO VISION PROTECT 1-A-DAY is a comprehensive eye formula designed to support eyes and provide them with the nutrients to support good vision. Key ingredients such as Bilberry, Yumberry and Eyebright along with many other supporting nutrients specific for tired eyes, eye fatigue, eye irritation and sensitivity to glare.
This 1-A-Day formula supports age-related eye health and is suitable for long periods of computer screen watching.
- Supports eye health and vision
- Useful in eye fatigue from computer screens or driving
- Helps protect from age-related deterioration
- 1-A-Day formula
- VegeCap Advantage
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily.
Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- MEDICINE INTERACTIONS: If taking prescription medication, please consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking GO Vision Protect 1-A-Day.
TAPS NUMBER PP71991
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Ingredients per VegeCap:
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) ext. equiv. to 15,000mg
Blackcurrant fruit powder equiv. to fresh fruit 490mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg
Copper gluconate (equiv. to Copper 500IU) 3.57mg
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) ext. equiv. to 150mg
Marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta) ext. equiv to 9,600mg
Providing Lutein 12mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 150mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100mg
Yumberry (Myrica rubra) ext. equiv. to fruit 300mg
Zeaxanthin esters 800ug
Zinc citrate (Equiv. to Zinc 15mg) 46.7mg
May contain encapsulating aids.