GO VITAMIN D3 1000IU is often referred to as the sunshine supplement as our body’s naturally produces Vitamin D when exposed to sunshine. But due to the winter season, weather conditions, sunscreen and our indoor lifestyle, the body’s ability to produce optimal Vitamin D levels may result in a deficiency in this important nutrient.
Vitamin D is essential for bone health, immune protection and positive mood. Each VegeCap of GO Vitamin D3 1,000IU provides a full maximum daily dose of Vitamin D available for supplements in New Zealand.
- Each VegeCap provides a full maximum daily dose of Vitamin D*
- Essential for bone health and immunity
- Supports positive mood
- VegeCap Advantage
- *Maximum NZ dose for supplements
Adults: 1 VegeCap daily.
Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation unless under medical supervision.
- Those with hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis should not take Vitamin D without consulting a physician
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- Caution is required with certain drugs including digoxin, blood pressure medications and thiazide diuretics.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Ingredients per VegeCap:
Vitamin D3 1,000IU (as cholecalciferol) 1,000IU