Lifestream Bioactive Ginger Capsules are prepared from high potency ginger extract (Zingiber officinale.) Ginger is used as a digestive and circulatory tonic.
- Lifestream Ginger capsules help warm peripheral circulation including cold hands & feet.
- Bioactive Ginger supports digestion and absorption of foods, medicines, and herbs.
- Ginger has properties that support joint mobility and suppleness.
- Ginger is a well-known natural remedy to use when travelling to help relieve the symptoms of motion or travel sickness and for nausea associated with the early stages of pregnancy.
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily. During travel, take 1-2 capsules at least half an hour before departure, and 1-2 more after a few hours if required.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
Each Capsule Contains:
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome, extract equiv. to dry 1000mg
Also contains: Maltodextrin, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal anhydrous, vegetarian magnesium stearate, tapioca starch, and vegetarian hypromellose capsule.
This product is non-GMO
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Free from: Gluten, wheat, soy, and dairy.