Moothpaste - Natural Base with Fluoride 100g
- Natural base with added Fluoride
- Fluoride fills in surface scratches
- Free from SLS, Saccharin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide and more
- Xylitol helps prevent bacteria and plaque from sticking to teeth
- We added Sodium Bicarbonate for teeth whitening
- Stevia Leaf Extract makes it taste nice – especially for kids!
Many people felt that a toothpaste without Fluoride was being irresponsible as Fluoride is needed to assist remineralisation. And in reality, Moogoo are not anti-fluoride they just don't agree with many other ingredients found in commercial toothpaste. So they developed a natural base without ingredients like Propylene Glycol, Saccharin, Caustic Soda, Titanium Dioxide, SLS and lots more and then they added Fluoride.
Fluoride is added to most toothpaste as it assists in the remineralisation of teeth. Basically, when scratches and cracks appear in your teeth, Fluoride helps fill these cracks in before bacteria can cause tooth decay. Think of it like filling in a crack in your drywall.
Sorbitol (Keeps it moist and tasty), Sodium Bicarbonate (Low Abrasive Bicarb), Bentonite Clay, Xylitol (Fights Cavity Making Germs), Tapioca Starch, Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Flavour (Low Allergenic Peppermint), Xanthan Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Decyl Glucoside (Natural Cleanser), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract (Natural Sweetener), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut &Taurine Derived Cleanser), Sodium Fluoride (Remineraliser).