Thompsons Liver Cleanse is a potent herbal infusion designed to support healthy liver functions, maintain a healthy gallbladder and assist in normal digestion. Plus, this liver tonic helps in proper detoxification to rid the body of harmful substances and wastes.
Thompsons Liver Cleanse contains the following herbs for promoting healthy liver and gallbladder functions, along with healthy digestion. Milk Thistle offers antioxidant properties which protect the liver from free radicals.
Globe Artichoke is once used in Greek and Roman era as a digestive support. As a traditional medicinal plant, it is utilized to provide relief for indigestion (dyspepsia), gas and bloating.
Schisandra enhances a person’s concentration and endurance levels. Taurine is an important amino acid which assists in the detoxification process of the liver. Along with being an antioxidant, it is actually a component of cell membranes.
Thompsons Liver Cleanse benefits:
- Supports proper digestive functions
- Aids normal digestion by increasing bile production and assisting in gallbladder functions
- Facilitates the liver detoxification process
- Facilitates liver cell growth and regeneration
- Provides protection for the liver against toxic substances
- Promotes healthy liver functions
- May provide symptomatic relief from non specific dyspepsia
- May provide symptomatic relief from nausea and vomiting
- Helps relieve gas (flatulence) and bloating
Thompsons Liver Cleanse is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for liver cell protection and support
- Those who are searching for a comprehensive supplement to aid normal digestive functions
- Those who are at risk or suffering from dyspepsia
- Those who are seeking support for detoxification
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
The adult dosage is 2 capsules twice a day. This dosage should be increased gradually to reduce the likelihood of side effects. Start with just 1 capsule a day and build up slowly. If detoxification symptoms such as headaches or malaise occur, stop taking and resume at the lower dose once symptoms have subsided.
4 capsules contain:
Liver Cleanse should not be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. Theoretically, schisandra might change the metabolism of drugs metabolized by CYP2C9 and CYP3A4. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if this applies to your medication. Do not use if taking warfarin.