The meeting of Summer and Autumn with the new arrival of the choco capsicum, fresh tigerella tomatoes and the butternut pumpkin: a pleasure for our eyes and a treat for our palate and of course everything organic!
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 bouquet of coriander, chopped, keep some leaves to garnish
- 1 piece of fresh ginger around 3cm
- 1 capsicum minced or chopped finely
- 3 tomatoes chopped in medium dices
- 400g of cooked chick peas (1 tin)
- 1 medium butternut cut into small squares
- 2 Tbsp of red curry paste
- 400 mL of coconut milk (1 tin)
- 400 ml of water
- 100 g fresh spinach
- In a pan, put the oil and heat it up, add to it the onion, garlic, coriander, ginger and the capsicum. Cook on low heat for 10 min until the veges become tender and golden.
- Add the curry paste, toss the blend and cook for 2min. Add the butternut pumpkin, chick peas, coconut milk and the water. Bring to boil then cover and cook on low heat for 35 to 40min. Mix regularly and add water if the mix becomes too dry.
- Take off the lid, leave it cook a couple of minutes more if the mix is too watery until the right consistency.
- Add the fresh spinach until the leaves soften.
- Serve with the fresh coriander leaves, the fresh tomatoes on basmati rice or quinoa or naan.